Holding Your Feet to the Fire!
Marketing Action Groups
Are you ready to take marketing your business seriously? Success is within reach.
For many business owners and service professionals, it's not that you don't know how to market your services, it's just that you don't do it. You know you should, but something always seems to get in the way. And the dreams of taking your business to new heights never materialize because not enough people know about who you are and what you can offer.
Or perhaps you're doing as much as you can to market your services but you're just not achieving the results you want. You're looking for ideas, brainstorming, inspiration and feedback to get you on track and keep you there. You need a structure of support that can help with any and every marketing issue you've ever faced.
You know you have great services or products to offer. You're intelligent, creative, and ambitious. You do a great job for your clients and customers. But all of this won't do you much good if you don't get your message out.
If you are interested in taking your business to the next level, I can help you get there. But you need more than marketing information or a marketing workshop. You need a system and a structure to get you focused and on track with your marketing.
I have created this Marketing Action Group to "hold your feet to the fire" and create an environment of accountability where you take your business by the reins and start to market it actively. If you join this group, this is what you can expect to happen:
- You'll get very clear on where you are going with your business and what you want to accomplish with your marketing. You'll have a direction you can be passionate about and a way to play the game of marketing that you can win consistently.
- You'll understand the game of marketing and how it works to attract clients like clockwork to your business. You'll understand the rules of the game and what it takes to win consistently.
- You'll break through your resistance, fears, and hesitation about marketing. You'll actually start to see marketing as a fun and creative business activity that you can do successfully.
- You'll nail down your marketing message so that it expresses clearly and concisely what it is you provide for your clients. And perhaps for the first time, people will really start to get it. You'll generate interest and attention at a whole new level.
- You'll know what to do to create marketing materials that educate, inform, and build confidence in you and your service. People will feel you are credible and trustworthy.
- You'll choose the right marketing strategies for your business — strategies that get you in front of qualified prospects, interested in buying your services or products. You'll establish yourself as an expert, a leader in your field who prospects want to hear from.
- Finally, you'll develop a comprehensive marketing action plan, a step-by-step roadmap that you'll follow in implementing your marketing strategies to produce consistent marketing results.
This program builds on the Action Plan Seven Principles of Marketing. It provides the solid, proven, marketing information necessary to develop an effective client attraction strategy. But after you've learned what to do, you need to apply it and fine tune it to get long-term results. And again, you need the support and feedback to keep you going in the right direction.
The key to the effectiveness of a group like this is the structure of support. Other members will give you input on your plans, offer resources, give feedback, and provide encouragement. You won't feel like you're working in a vacuum. And you end up getting ideas and information you would never get if you were not in a group.
This is a four month program consisting of eight sessions total. The program consists of ninety-minute group sessions. The sessions are conducted by phone so you can participate no matter where you live. There will be no more than 20 participants in each group for maximum interaction and personal attention.
Each week you'll submit a report, plan, or marketing materials that you're working on. You'll get feedback on those and assignments to move you forward.
In addition, during the course of the Marketing Action Group you'll have direct access to me. You are free to both e-mail or phone with questions about anything pertaining to marketing your business.
This proven methodology was developed by Robert Middleton of Action Plan Marketing and has been used successfully to grow thousands of businesses. I've been trained and certified in this methodology which fits nicely with my business, organizational development, and psychology experience. Here is the Seven-Step Fast Track Model:
- Marketing Ball — The Game of Marketing
The first thing you need to understand is how the game of marketing is played - and won. Successful marketing is not a random set of activities; it has an underlying structure and set of rules you must follow to be successful. When you understand the game you can finally start to play it with some confidence.
- Marketing Mindset — The Inner Game of Marketing
How you think about marketing your business is a big key to success. If you are avoiding marketing, afraid to implement marketing plans or just plain confused about what to do next, you need to change your current marketing mindset to be successful. The good news is that it's easier than you think.
- Marketing Syntax — The Language of Marketing
Most people don't realize that marketing has a language. If you use the right language, you generate attention and interest. If you use the wrong language, your prospects won't pay attention to you. It's absolutely necessary that all your marketing messages and communications adhere to the language of marketing.
- Core Marketing Message — The Value of Marketing
Your first important step in marketing is to create a marketing message that speaks to the needs and desires of your clients. When you have such a message, you have created a foundation that will be utilized in all your marketing. A great marketing message tells the prospect what's in it for them to do business with you.
- Marketing Information — The Currency of Marketing
Once you have the attention and interest of a prospect, the next thing they want is more information. We call marketing information "currency," because it actually buys you attention, time, credibility and trust. Marketing information includes everything from your business card to your web site.
- Marketing Strategies — The How-To of Marketing
Once you have the foundation of your marketing message and information, it's time to implement some marketing strategies. Strategies include everything from networking to speaking to mailings to publishing. You need to develop and implement the most appropriate and effective marketing strategies for your business.
- Marketing Action Plans — The Structure of Marketing
Your final marketing step is developing a very detailed marketing action plan or plans. It's not enough to know the strategies you are going to use, you need to map them out like a blueprint with very specific objectives and action steps. Once you have a solid plan, you are well on your way to attracting all the business you need.
As you can see, this is a powerful, comprehensive program. You should only consider joining if you are ready to break out of your comfort zone and take your business and marketing to a whole new level. You'll get better results in the group if …
- You want to make a contribution. For you, business isn't just about making money, it's about making a difference. You are committed to doing everything possible to help your clients and customers.
- Your business is a passion. It's not just something to make some money until something better comes along. You are committed to growing your business and you're in it for the long haul.
- You are action-oriented and a self-starter. If you're waiting around to be discovered or take months to take any action, then this group will only irritate you. We'll ask you to step outside your comfort zone to produce unexpected results.
- You're willing to experiment and be persistent. Even if you're following proven marketing principles and strategies, marketing is a bit of an art. Not everything you try will work. The only real tool you have is trial and error. You need to be able to tolerate uncertainty.
- You see life and career as an adventure. Business, marketing and life are all games that can be played with a great deal of energy and fun or they can be taken much too seriously. You're going to have much better results if you're playing not only to win, but also to grow.
The fee for the Marketing Action Group is $1,980, paid for in two installments of $990. The first installment is due upon acceptance of your application. The second installment is due 8 weeks after the first day of the course.
Apply for the Marketing Action Group
Because we have limited space and because the groups are not for everyone, I ask those wishing to participate to apply using the form below. Once I receive your application, I'll get back to you within 24 hours to let you know if you have been accepted into the group. If you are, you'll reserve your space by paying the initial installment of $990.
When you register, you'll gain access to all the preparation materials for the group. This will be your initial preparation material to work on before the group actually begins.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Read client case studies to learn more